Legal Secretary/PA required for a Commercial Property Department in Darlington
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary/PA to join a well-established Law Firm in their Commercial Property department, based in Darlington.
Supporting a Partner, your responsibilities will include:
• Attending clients in person and by telephone, providing such support in a professional and friendly manner,
• Preparation of documents as required,
• Audio and copy typing, using digital dictation and case management systems,
• Arrange appointments, meetings etc. and diarising for fee earners,
• Assisting and supporting other Solicitors in the team as required,
• Administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning, file opening and closing.
You will need:
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary in a commercial property department ideally but Secretaries with a commercial property background, e.g. estate agents, surveyors, should also apply,
• Strong organisational skills and proven audio and copy typing skills,
• A comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and be
proficient in using a case management system and digital dictation software,
• Minimum typing speed of 65 wpm,
• Demonstrate an ability to multitask and prioritise a full secretarial workload under
Our client offers an attractive salary package and great career prospects.
Job ID: BH3344
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.