Legal Secretary required for a Wills/Probate Department in Otley
Well-established law firm in Yorkshire are seeking an additional Legal Secretary in Leeds for their wills/probate department based in Otley, West Yorkshire.
You will need:
– At least 12 months experience as a Legal Secretary including wills/probate experience.
– To be organised and methodical with a team player work ethic.
– Excellent IT skills (especially Windows, Word and Excel) and case management experience.
– Good communication skills.
– Good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
– Ability to work under pressure.
Salary negotiable depending on experience plus contributory pension and competitive holiday allowance starting with 23 days plus bank holidays and rising to 26 days after 1 years service.
Job ID: BH3369
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.