Legal Secretary/PA required in Darlington
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary/PA to join a well-established Law Firm in their Commercial Property department, based in Darlington.
Supporting a Partner, your responsibilities will include:
• Attending clients in person and by telephone, providing such support in a professional and friendly manner,
• Preparation of documents as required,
• Audio and copy typing, using digital dictation and case management systems,
• Arrange appointments, meetings etc. and diarising for fee earners,
• Assisting and supporting other Solicitors in the team as required,
• Administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning, file opening and closing.
You will need:
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary in a commercial property department,
• Strong organisational skills and proven audio and copy typing skills,
• A comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and be
proficient in using a case management system and digital dictation software,
• Minimum typing speed of 65 wpm,
• Demonstrate an ability to multitask and prioritise a full secretarial workload under
Our client offers an attractive salary package and great career prospects.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.