Clinical Negligence Solicitor with 2PQE+ required in Huddersfield
Well-established law firm requires an additional Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join the team in Huddersfield due to expansion. You will handle a varied caseload of the full range of clinical negligence matters.
The role also includes marketing of the firm’s services within the community and business generation and you will also be involved in presenting seminars and webinars.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Clinical Negligence Solicitor/Legal Executive, handling the full range of claimant clinical negligence matters,
- Excellent client care skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Good business development/networking skills,
- Good team working skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package and excellent long-term prospects to progress and develop within the firm. There will be the opportunity for flexible hybrid working. Happy to consider full time and part time candidates, though ideally minimum 4 days if part time.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.