Property Litigation Solicitor to join a Dispute Resolution Team
Reputable commercial law firm based in York requires an additional Property Litigation Solicitor to join the Dispute Resolution team. You will handle your own caseload of general property litigation matters.
The team is recommended by The Legal 500 and handle a variety of property litigation matters, including:
– Contentious and Non-Contentious Lease Renewals – Rent Reviews
– Dilapidations – Forfeiture
– Break clauses – Repossessions
– Evictions – Boundaries
– Subsidence claims – Rights of way
– Rights of Light – Party Wall Act
– Access to Neighbouring Land – Restrictive covenants
– Rent arrears – Service of Notices
– Disrepair – Service Charges
– Trespassers and Squatters – Residential Lease Extensions
– Collective Enfranchisement
You will need:
• At least 3 years PQE as a Property Litigation Solicitor.
• Experience in regulatory law or health and safety would be advantageous but not essential.
• Good team working skills.
• Excellent client care skills
• An interest in business development and networking.
Our client offers an attractive salary and benefits package. Good working conditions in an open-plan office environment and they also offer a good work life balance with hybrid and flexible working. Standard office hours of work: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.