Providing support to a Conveyancing Fee Earner
Due to expansion, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join a highly regarded, forward-thinking law firm in Newcastle city centre.
You will provide full support to a Conveyancing Fee Earner, handling a conveyancing caseload of around 70% NewBuild matters and 30% general sales, purchases and remortgages.
You will need:
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Conveyancing Assistant,
• Must have experience of NewBuild matters,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• To be experienced working to tight deadlines.
• Excellent client care skills.
• Methodical and able to prioritise own workload.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holidays, fantastic progression opportunities, flexible working, great work/life balance and personal career development plans.
Standard office hours are Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.