One of North Yorkshire’s largest and most established law firms seeks an experienced Conveyancer to join their team.
One of North Yorkshire’s largest and most established law firms seeks an experienced Conveyancer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to develop their career in a growing firm with genuine long-term opportunities for development. They are passionate about developing their staff and are both Lexcel and Investors in People accredited.
You will be responsible for handling your own caseload of the full range of conveyancing matters; sales, purchases and remortgages.
You will need:
• A minimum of 3 years experience handling own caseload of conveyancing matters from initial instruction to completion,
• Experience of supervising more junior staff would be advantageous,
• Confident communication skills with clients and potential clients,
• Ability to manage own workflows and meet and exceed deadlines and targets,
• Experience of working with an IT case management system.
Competitive salary and benefits package including; 25 days holiday plus statutory, a health cash plan and a company pension scheme, fantastic staff discounts, plus more. They also have the opportunity to work some hours on a remote basis with flexible working hours. They also provide a fully supportive background to your Continuous Professional Development within a friendly team environment.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.