Supporting Head of Department & team of Solicitors/Conveyancers
Well-established Teesside law firm require a Post Completion Assistant to join their busy, growing conveyancing team and concentrate on post-completion work.
You will support the Head of Department and a team of Solicitors and Conveyancers with administrative support to ensure the delivery of excellent client care from inception to completion of their property transactions.
Duties will include:
• Providing administrative support to one or more solicitors/fee earners
• Opening files on practice management system
• Undertaking Solicitors Regulation Authority checks on law firms
• Photocopying and scanning
• Corresponding with clients and/or other law firms and the Land Registry by e-mail, letter or telephone
• Ordering property searches
• Dealing with clients face to face and via telephone
• Producing and amending legal documents
• Applying to Land Registry with applications for registration following completion
• Scheduling completed documents and forwarding these to client
• Closing and archiving files, updating computer systems and dealing with any outstanding balances
• Dealing with requisitions raised by HM Land Registry
• Carrying out ID checks and Money Laundering checks on clients
• Pursuing Initial Client Documentation
• Dealing with LMS and Lender Exchange systems to update cases
• Typing dictation
• Preparing bills and Completion Statements and setting up completions in liaison with Accounts Department
You will need:
• At least 12 months experience working in conveyancing preferred,
• Experience of using case management systems,
• Excellent client care and communication skills,
• Good team working and IT skills, including case management experience,
• Excellent attention to detail.
Competitive salary and benefits package including; bonus scheme, contributory pension, hybrid working, life insurance, 25 days holidays and holiday purchase scheme. This role can be full time or part time.
Fantastic progression opportunities and a great place to work – they pride themselves on their work/life balance, client care etc.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.