Private Client Solicitor required in Newcastle upon Tyne
Well established law firm based in Newcastle requires an additional experienced Private Client Solicitor to join the team. You will handle, with secretarial support, a caseload of the full range of private client matters; wills, probate, court of protection and powers of attorney. Although you will be working autonomously, support and guidance is always available from colleagues based in another office. Happy to consider full time and part time candidates (min 4 days per week ideally, but flexible).
You will need:
• At least 3 years experience handling own caseload of the full range pf private client matters preferred.
• Must be capable of working on own initiative.
• Excellent attention to detail and be highly organised.
• Excellent client care skills.
• Good business development experience/skills.
Excellent salary package, dependant on experience, including:
• 33 days holiday as standard (including bank holidays) increasing with service
• A holiday purchase scheme
• An extra day off on your birthday
• Bonus holidays
• Bonus scheme
• Hybrid and flexible working schemes
• Discounted legal services
• Life insurance
• Enhanced pension schemes
Staff engagement initiatives.
Job ID: BH3342
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.