Private Client Fee Earner required in Leeds
Well-established law firm requires an additional Private Client Fee Earner (Solicitor/Legal Executive/Paralegal) to join the team in Leeds due to expansion. You will handle a busy caseload of the full range of private client matters, including; Wills, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Tax/Trust work and Probate.
The role also includes marketing of the firm’s services within the community and business generation.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Private Client Fee Earner, handling Wills, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Tax/Trust work and Probate,
- Excellent client care skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Good business development/networking skills,
- Good team working skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package and excellent long-term prospects to progress and develop within the firm. There will be the opportunity for flexible hybrid working. Happy to consider full time and part time candidates.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.