Conveyancing Assistant required at a firm in Otley, West Yorkshire
Well-established West Yorkshire law firm require an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join their Conveyancing team based in Otley. You will provide 1-2-1 support to a busy Conveyancing Fee Earner handling the full range of conveyancing matters.
Duties will include:
· Preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing as well as
amending and formatting documents.
· Attending clients both in person and over the phone and providing assistance in a
professional and friendly manner.
· Taking messages, booking meetings and appointments and maintaining an up to date
diary for Fee Earners.
· Administering files as well as opening files.
You will need:
· A minimum of 2 years experience as a Conveyancing Assistant/Legal Secretary in
· Good experience of audio and copy typing,
· Experience of use of IT systems; MS Word and Outlook in particular, experience of case
management systems (especially ProClaim) advantageous,
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and over the
· To be a team player.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.