Conveyancing Secretary required to join a Conveyancing Department based in Bradford
Well-established and reputable Yorkshire law firm require an additional Legal Secretary to join their Conveyancing department based in Bradford. Providing full secretarial support and assistance to Conveyancing Solicitors.
Duties will include;
• Typing, filing, production and distribution of notes and letters, arranging meetings and keeping the diary, dealing with general enquiries, photocopying.
• Supporting the designated lawyers in the management of client expectations; management of the working day commitments and production and delivery of legal services
• Liaising with clients by telephone and in person.
• Providing general secretarial assistance to designated lawyers and the Department as required.
• Willingness to work beyond the limits of the normal working hours where time pressures and workload require additional input from both lawyer and secretary.
You will need:
• At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary.
• Experience in conveyancing preferred.
• Good typing and audio skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
• A good telephone manner with strong organisation and communication skills.
• The ability to work on your own initiative, you’ll handle confidential matters professionally and with discretion.
Our client offers an attractive salary package.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.