Dynamic, forward-thinking law firm based in Newcastle and Leeds are seeking an experienced Insolvency Solicitor, minimum 3 years PQE.
Dynamic, forward-thinking law firm based in Newcastle and Leeds are seeking an experienced Insolvency Solicitor, minimum 3 years PQE. Full time/part time and hybrid working available. The role is flexible so could be based in Leeds or Newcastle.
You will handle the full range of Insolvency matters. You will be joining an expanding team and will be responsible for managing their own caseload of files including:
- Debt recovery
- Corporate and personal insolvency
- Commercial litigation disputes
- Shareholder disputes
You will need:
- At least 4 years experience of handling own caseload of the full range of Insolvency matters.
- To be highly motivated and ambitious – keen to develop and enhance their own personal development.
- High standards of client care.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good at networking /business development.
- Good attention to detail.
Our client offers an attractive salary package and bonus, 25 days holidays and fantastic opportunities for progression and personal development. Hybrid and flexible working also available.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.