Legal Secretary required for a Private Client Department in Darlington
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced full time Legal Secretary/PA to join a well-established and growing Law Firm in their Private Client department, based in Darlington.
Supporting a Director, your responsibilities will include:
– Attending clients in person and by telephone, providing such support in a professional and friendly manner,
– Preparation of documents as required,
– Audio and copy typing, using digital dictation and case management systems,
– Arrange appointments, meetings etc. and diarising for fee earners,
– Assisting and supporting other secretaries as required,
– Administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning, file opening and closing.
You will need:
– Minimum 2 years experience as a Secretary/PA,
– Experience working in a law firm in a private client department would be advantageous but not essential,
– Strong organisational skills and proven audio and copy typing skills,
– A comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and be proficient in using a case management system and digital dictation software,
– Minimum typing speed of 65 wpm,
– Demonstrate an ability to multitask and prioritise a full secretarial workload under pressure.
Our client offers an attractive salary package and great career prospects.
Job ID: BH3363
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.