Legal Secretary required for a Commercial Property Department in Stockton-on-Tees
Well-established law firm requires an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Commercial Property team based in Stockton on Tees. Supporting the Fee Earners, responsibilities will include;
• Providing administrative support to one or more solicitors
• Digital audio typing
• Opening files on practice management system
• Undertaking Solicitors Regulation Authority checks on law firms
• Corresponding with clients and/or other law firms by e-mail, letter, or telephone
• Ordering property searches
• Dealing with clients face to face and via telephone
• Producing and amending legal documents
• Applying to Land Registry to register completed documents
• Scheduling completed documents and forwarding these to client
• Closing and archiving files and updating computer systems
You will need:
• At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary – in commercial property.
• Excellent IT skills – experienced in Microsoft Word / Excel/ Outlook etc.
• Good professional telephone manner.
• Able to work well as part of a team and used to working in a busy fast-paced office environment.
Our client offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, hybrid working, life insurance, 25 days holidays and holiday purchase scheme. Office hours are Monday – Friday 9am to 5.15pm with 1 hour for lunch (36.25 hours). Happy to consider part time candidates too – minimum 4 days per week.
Fantastic progression opportunities and a great place to work – they pride themselves on their work/life balance, client care etc.
Job ID: BH3365
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.