Remortgage Caseworker required to join expanding team
National law firm require an additional Remortgage Caseworker to join their expanding team based in Leeds. You will be required to undertake your own administration and handle your own telephone calls in relation to their high-volume remortgage caseload.
Duties will include:
• Managing a caseload of a minimum of 200 new Remortgage instructions per month,
• Liaise with the client, and borrower and broker where necessary,
• Carry out a title investigation,
• Carry out identification checks,
• Obtain a redemption statement and check the mortgage offer,
• Chase any outstanding documentation required to proceed to completion,
• Carry out any searches required on the property or borrower,
• Deal efficiently and effectively with telephone calls and emails made by the client, borrower or third party and respond within the client timelines for such tasks.
You will need:
• A minimum of 12 months’ experience in a similar role, ideally gained within a similar volume environment;
• Legal experience preferred but not essential,
• Proven ability to process tasks in a volume caseload and to working in a high volume environment,
• Excellent organisation and IT skills including utilising case management systems,
• Team working skills,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.