Legal Secretary with Family Law experience required in Leeds
Well-established law firm in Yorkshire are seeking an additional Legal Secretary in Leeds for their family department. This role is full time and you will provide full secretarial support to Family Solicitors dealing with legal aid family matters including care proceedings.
You will need:
– At least 12 months experience as a Legal Secretary including family law experience.
– To be organised and methodical with a team player work ethic.
– Excellent IT skills (especially Windows, Word and Excel) and good communication skills.
– Good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
– Ability to work under pressure.
Salary negotiable depending on experience plus contributory pension and competitive holiday allowance starting with 23 days plus bank holidays and rising to 26 days after 1 years service.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.