Litigation Solicitor with 0-2PQE required in Leeds
Modern and expanding law firm based in East Leeds require an additional Litigation Solicitor to assist the Commercial Litigation department. They are a full service independent law firm providing bespoke legal solutions to businesses and the healthcare sector.
You will join a team of 2 Solicitors handling the full range of commercial litigation matters; professional negligence, property litigation, complex contractual claims, defamation claims and construction disputes as well as international contract disputes, partnership disputes, intellectual property disputes and misrepresentation claims.
You will need:
• Ideally at least 12 months experience in commercial litigation matters, but those with civil litigation experience would also be considered,
• Experience of use of IT systems; MS Word and Outlook in particular,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and over the phone,
• A high level of accuracy and attention to details,
• Good organisational and time management skills,
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
• To be a team player.
Competitive salary and benefits package, including:
• 33 days holidays (including bank holidays),
• hybrid working considered,
• flexible working hours,
• free parking,
• numerous social activities and engagements,
• monthly dedicated and personalised Training & Development Plans,
• career/personal development,
• Private Medical Insurance and gym membership (after a qualifying period).
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.