Employment Lawyer required in Wynyard, Teesside
Forward-thinking law firm based in Teesside are seeking an additional Employment Lawyer to develop and expand their commercial team based in Wynyard. You will handle own caseload, with support, which is contentious and non-contentious matters, working mainly for businesses.
You will need:
• At least 3 years experience of handling own caseload of the full range of employment law matters.
• Happy to consider Solicitors and Legal Executives with the right level of experience.
• Excellent client care skills.
• Experience of working to the Lexcel standard is desirable.
• Good business development skills.
Great salary and benefits package. Standard office hours are Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm.
including; 25 days holidays plus statutory days and Christmas close down, free parking and contributory pension. Happy to consider full time and part time candidates – minimum 4 days per week ideally.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.