We have a fantastic opportunity for a Family Paralegal to join a well-established and reputable Law Firm based in their Bradford office.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Family Paralegal to join a well-established and reputable Law Firm based in their Bradford office. You will assist a Partner with her caseload of private divorce and finances.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients, courts and other Solicitors.
• Dealing with mediation enquiries.
• Setting up new appointments.
• Preparing documents and letters.
You will need:
• Minimum 12 months experience as a Family Paralegal – ideally with experience of finances.
• Good IT skills.
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
• Willingness to take on new tasks.
• Proactive and using initiative.
• Able to prioritise workloads.
Our client offers an attractive salary package, including flexible working and offering a great work life balance.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.