Well-established commercial law firm based in York requires an additional Litigation Solicitor to join the Commercial Disputes team.
Well-established commercial law firm based in York requires an additional Litigation Solicitor to join the Commercial Disputes team. Caseload will be varied and include:
• Property and Land disputes;
• Commercial and Residential Landlord and Tenant work;
• Contentious Trust & Probate and Inheritance Act claims;
• Professional Negligence work;
• Partnership disputes;
• Agricultural disputes;
• Company and shareholder disputes;
• Contract and consumer disputes;
• Commercial contract/Franchise disputes;
• Negligence disputes;
• Building & Construction disputes;
You will need:
• At least 3 years PQE working in commercial litigation.
• Property litigation experience also preferred.
• The ability to develop a good rapport with clients.
• Superb levels of client care.
• Good team working skills.
• An interest in business development and networking.
They offer a competitive salary, generous bonus scheme and excellent benefits including pension, life cover, health cash plan, staff discounts, competitive holidays and cycle to work scheme. Happy to discuss flexible working options to achieve the right work/life balance.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.