Family Solicitor or Legal Executive required in Wakefield
Well-established but expanding law firm require an additional Family Solicitor for their Wakefield office on a full time basis.
You will handle the full range of family law matters, a mainly privately funded caseload including; divorce, finances and private children matters.
You will need:
– To be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2 years experience handling own caseload of the full range of family law matters – mainly divorce, finances and private children matters. More experienced candidates also welcome to apply.
– Excellent client care skills,
– Ability to prioritise and work under pressure,
– Knowledge of case management systems preferred,
– Good IT skills,
– To be a team player,
– Flexible and ‘can do’ attitude.
Competitive salary and benefits package including hybrid working and bonus scheme.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.