Well-established law firm based in Wakefield are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to develop and expand their existing team.
Well-established law firm based in Wakefield are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to develop and expand their existing team. You will provide full support to Fee Earners handling a caseload of the full range of residential conveyancing matters but concentrating on New Build properties.
Duties will include:
• Inputting new instructions onto the Case Management system (Proclaim) and producing relevant letters and documents
• Updating the Case Management system in accordance with team procedures as the matter progresses
• Issuing contracts on sale files and assisting in dealing with replies to enquiries.
• Ordering searches
• Dealing with exchanges and related paperwork
• Setting up completions
• Issuing Mortgage reports to clients
• Dealing with incoming post where appropriate
• Dealing with telephone enquiries where possible
• Filing, billing, faxing, photocopying, sorting post and archiving
• General administration duties for the office and firm
You will need:
• At least 2 years experience of assisting on a caseload of the full range of residential conveyancing matters, including sales, purchases and remortgages. Experience of New Build sales and purchases required.
• High standards of client care.
• Good teamworking skills.
Our client offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including pension and healthcare. Office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and 24 holidays per year plus bank holidays. This role is full time.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.