Award winning commercial property team is looking to recruit an assistant solicitor for their Commercial Property department to provide additional resource to deal with growth and expansion within the team.
Award winning commercial property team is looking to recruit an assistant solicitor for their Commercial Property department to provide additional resource to deal with growth and expansion within the team. The successful candidate would be joining a supportive and collegiate team which prides itself upon its ability to deliver a tailored service to all of its’ clients.
• Managing a mixed case load of commercial sales, purchases, site acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, secured lending, development work and corporate support.
• Active involvement in business development with a view to developing professional relationships and growing client base.
• Drafting and negotiating legal documentation including bespoke overage agreements, options, conditional contracts.
• Providing support and assistance to junior members of the team as and when required.
You Will Need:
• Minimum 3+ years PQE in the full range of commercial property matters.
• Experience in landlord and tenant matters and secured lending.
• Experience in construction and development would be an advantage but is not required.
• Experience in providing corporate support on property matters to corporate colleagues.
• Commercial awareness.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and excellent client care standards.
• Willingness to learn and broaden areas of expertise
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work flexibly between the firm’s Stockton and Newcastle offices (if and when required)
Our client offers an attractive salary package including contributory pension, life assurance, 25 days holidays and generous bonus scheme. They also offer great work/life balance. The role can be full time/part time/part home working – they are flexible.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.