Private Client Solicitor required in Darlington
Reputable and highly regarded law firm based in Darlington requires an additional Private Client Solicitor to join the team. You will handle, with secretarial support, a caseload of the full range of private client matters; wills, probate, court of protection and powers of attorney.
The department, who were awarded top status in Chambers and Partners High Net Worth 2022 Guide, are one of the largest private client teams in the North East and are expanding.
You will need:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience handling own caseload of the full range of private client matters, but will consider less experienced Solicitors including NQ Solicitors and more senior Solicitors.
- Exposure to estate, wealth and tax planning would be advantageous as would membership to STEP or progression towards the STEP qualification.
- Must be capable of working on own initiative, with some supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and be highly organised.
- Excellent client care skills.
Excellent salary package, dependant on experience, including; 25 days holidays plus statutory, bonus scheme, pension and onsite parking.
Full time preferred, but happy to see CVs of candidates looking for part time too.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.