Well-established law firm based in Wallsend, Newcastle requires an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Civil Litigation team.
Well-established law firm based in Wallsend, Newcastle requires an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Civil Litigation team. The roles involve all aspects of secretarial support including:
– Providing efficient and effective support to Partners and Fee Earners.
– Typing and using a case management system to produce documents including letters, forms, etc.
– Liaising directly with clients and other professionals; making appointments and managing diaries.
– Assisting with post, photocopying, scanning, filing and file management
– Undertaking administrative tasks including document storing, paying disbursements and collating information.
– Assisting other departments across the firm when required.
You will need:
– At least 3 years experience as a Legal Secretary.
– Experience in Civil Litigation would be advantageous.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and be confident in creating, amending and formatting documents.
– Good team working skills and highly organised.
– To demonstrate a professional manner with the ability to deal with a variety of enquiries and be confident in dealing with clients.
Salary negotiable on experience. Office hours are 8.45am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Part time hours also considered, e.g. 4 days per week.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.