Exciting new opportunity for a Paralegal to join and facilitate the growth of an award-winning Commercial Property Team based in Newcastle.
Exciting new opportunity for a Paralegal to join and facilitate the growth of an award-winning Commercial Property Team based in Newcastle. Responsibilities will mainly include:
• Handling a mixed caseload of commercial sales, purchases and landlord and tenant matters from inception to completion.
• Drafting and negotiating legal documentation including agreements for lease, leases, ancillary lease documents, contracts for sale, deeds of grant.
• Providing support and assistance to senior members of the team in connection with site acquisitions and disposals, development work and secured lending.
You will need:
• 12 months experience as a Paralegal/Assistant in residential or commercial property matters.
• Be commercially aware and an excellent communicator.
• Excellent client care skills.
• Good IT and organisational skills.
Fantastic benefits on offer including:
• A hybrid working scheme
• 33 days holiday as standard (including bank holidays) which rises with service
• A holiday purchase scheme
• Discounted legal services
• High street discounts
• Life insurance
• Enhanced pension.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.