Wills/Probate Paralegal required to join a Private Client Department in Middlesbrough
We have a fantastic and rare opportunity for a LPLC Graduate to join a well-established law firm and be trained into their Private Client department as a Paralegal.
They are a busy and growing team. You will be working within an experienced team and will be trained in wills, probate, trusts, court of protection, tax and other general estate planning matters with a view to a training contract after a qualifying period.
You will need:
• A law degree (2:1 minimum classification preferred) and have completed the Legal Practice Course,
• A keen interest in private client work (wills/probate/court of protection/elderly client work),
• Some experience of working in a wills/probate department would be advantageous,
• A driving licence and ability to travel between offices is also essential,
• Good organisational and teamworking skills,
• Good IT skills.
Our client offers a competitive salary package and excellent long-term career prospects, including a training contract after a qualifying period.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.