Well-established West Yorkshire law firm require an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Commercial Property team based in Leeds.
Well-established West Yorkshire law firm require an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Commercial Property team based in Leeds. This is a full time role. You will provide 1-2-1 secretarial support to a Commercial Property Solicitor handling the full range of property matters.
Duties will include:
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing as well as amending and formatting documents.
- Attending clients both in person and over the phone and providing assistance in a professional and friendly manner.
- Taking messages, booking meetings and appointments and maintaining an up to date diary.
- Administering files as well as opening files.
- Providing support to other secretaries and Fee Earners when necessary.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary/Assistant in commercial property or 5 years experience as a Legal Secretary/Assistant in conveyancing,
- Good experience of audio and copy typing,
- Experience of use of IT systems; MS Word and Outlook in particular,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and over the phone,
- To be a team player.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.