NQ Family Solicitor or Paralegal required in Leeds
We have a fantastic opportunity for a NQ Family Solicitor or Paralegal to join an award-winning niche Family Law Firm based in their Leeds city centre office. The department has a large client base with client instructions in both legally aided and privately funded work and therefore this position is available due to growth and expansion. You will be working in a team with accredited specialists. You will handle a wide variety of family issues including Domestic Violence and Children working with the most up to date Case Management System.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting experienced Family fee earners in the team.
• Dealing with mediation enquiries and opening mediation files.
• Setting up new appointments.
• Answering telephone, speaking to clients and solicitors.
• Liaising with other members of the admin team.
You will need:
• Minimum 12 months experience assisting on a caseload of family matters, either as a Trainee Solicitor or Paralegal – ideally with childcare experience too but not essential.
• Good IT skills.
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
• Willingness to take on new tasks.
• Proactive and using initiative.
• Able to prioritise workloads.
Our client offers an attractive salary package, including flexible working and offering a great work life balance.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.