Legal Secretary required for a Commercial Litigation Department in Leeds
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a well-established commercial Law Firm in their Commercial Litigation department, based in Leeds.
Supporting a few Solicitors in the department on a full time basis, your responsibilities will include:
• Attending clients in person and by telephone, providing such support in a professional and friendly manner,
• Preparation of documents as required,
• Audio and copy typing, using digital dictation and case management systems (Leap),
• Arrange appointments, meetings etc. and diarising for fee earners,
• Assisting and supporting other Solicitors in the team as required,
• Administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning, file opening and closing.
You will need:
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary in a commercial litigation department,
• Strong organisational skills and proven audio and copy typing skills,
• A comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and be proficient in using a case management system and digital dictation software,
• Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm,
• Demonstrate an ability to multitask and prioritise a full secretarial workload under pressure.
Our client offers an attractive salary package and great career prospects. Office hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.