To assist/manage a full and varied Property Litigation caseload
Large national law firm requires an additional Property Litigation Solicitor to join the expanding team. You will assist/manage a full and varied caseload to cover the full remit of Property litigation matters.
You will also be involved in business development/marketing activities within the team and across the wider firm.
You will need:
• At least 3 years PQE as a Property Litigation Solicitor from a reputable law firm.
• Experience in telecommunications would be advantageous but not essential.
• To be able to work independently as well as being a team player,
• To be highly organised and a strong communicator.
• To be commercially minded and possess excellent client care skills.
There is a competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, contributory pension, life insurance, and flexible/hybrid working.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.