Well-established West Yorkshire law firm require an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Family Law team based in Leeds.
Well-established West Yorkshire law firm require an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Family Law team based in Leeds. You will provide 1-2-1 secretarial support to a busy Family Fee Earner handling the full range of family matters, including private and legal aid matters.
Duties will include:
· Preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing as well as amending and formatting documents.
· Attending clients both in person and over the phone and providing assistance in a professional and friendly manner.
· Taking messages, booking meetings and appointments and maintaining an up to date diary for Fee Earners.
· Administering files as well as opening files.
· Providing support to other secretaries and Fee Earners, including reception cover.
You will need:
· A minimum of 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary/Assistant in family matters,
· Good experience of audio and copy typing,
· Experience of use of IT systems; MS Word and Outlook in particular,
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and over the phone,
· To be a team player.
Competitive salary and benefits package. Standard office hours are Monday – Thursday 9am to 5.30pm and Friday 9am to 5pm.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.