Commercial Property Paralegal required in Leeds
Modern and expanding law firm based in East Leeds require a Paralegal to assist the Commercial Property department. They are a full service independent law firm providing bespoke legal solutions to businesses and the healthcare sector.
You will assist Fee Earners with their caseload; the full range of commercial property matters; commercial sales, purchase and leases, with a view to handing own small caseload once developed.
Duties will include:
• Preparing and drafting Legal Documents
• Legal Research
• Word processing, filing and other general office tasks
• Liaising with clients via telephone
• Fee Earning duties
• File Reviews
• Production of Accounts Slips and invoices
• Time Recording
You will need:
• Ideally at least 12 months experience in property as a Paralegal, commercial property experience preferred but conveyancing experience with an interest in commercial property will be considered,
• Experience of use of IT systems; MS Word and Outlook in particular,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and over the phone,
• A high level of accuracy and attention to details,
• Good organisational and time management skills,
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
• To be a team player.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.