Due to expansion, well-established Teesside law firm require an additional Family Solicitor or Legal Executive for their Wynyard office.
Due to expansion, well-established Teesside law firm require an additional Family Solicitor or Legal Executive for their Wynyard office. You will join an established team handling a caseload of the full range of private family/matrimonial matters, including;
- Low, medium and high value divorce matters, pre-nuptial and marital agreements, cohabitation, and related financial matters.
- Civil Procedure Rules, for the purposes of TOLATA applications
- Private Law Children
- Injunction applications
You will need:
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year PQE in the full range of private family law matters – divorce, finances and children matters,
- Excellent client care skills,
- An ability, enthusiasm and confidence to build own caseload and develop relationships with professional referrers,
- Excellent time management, file management and organisational skills,
- To be a good team player,
- Experience of working with Case Management systems,
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Competitive salary package and benefits package for the right candidate, including pension, free parking and 25 days holidays plus statutory.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.