An exciting opportunity has arisen for full-time Wills and Probate Solicitor 0-3PQE to join a busy Private Client team on a permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for full-time Wills and Probate Solicitor 0-3PQE to join a busy Private Client team on a permanent basis. You will be working alongside the Department’s reputable STEP qualified Solicitors, assisting them with all aspects of Probate work and with the preparation of Wills and LPAs. There will be an opportunity for development to allow you to work independently, under supervision.
The department receive work from a variety of sources including professional contacts and existing clients and aim always to provide exceptional client care. Excellent communication skills and IT skills are therefore also required.
You will need:
• To be a qualified Solicitor 0-3PQE,
• Experience working in a Private Client team, with specific experience of dealing with the preparation of Wills and Probate applications and running a caseload,
• Be pro-active in terms of managing your workload and continual development of your own legal skills;
• Possess excellent organisation and drafting skills;
• Demonstrate strong communication skills and an ability to work and build relationships with colleagues, clients and the wider professional community.
The successful candidate can expect to be offered:
• a competitive salary, in line with experience;
• flexible working and working from home options;
• a published career path for those looking to progress;
• a staff benefits package which includes: -a pension salary sacrifice scheme
• additional holiday scheme
• death in service benefit
• health cashback plan,
• free onsite parking, and
• a generous contribution to the staff pension scheme.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.