NQ Private Client Solicitor required to join expanding team
Well-established law firm based in Durham are seeking a NQ Private Client Solicitor due to expansion to be based in their Durham office.
You will handle, with supervision, a wide range of non-contentious Private Client matters – all aspects of Wills, Trusts & Probate in particular Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Estate Administration, Trusts & Tax planning.
You will need:
• At least 12 months experience of handling own caseload of the full range of private client matters – wills, probate, court of protection and powers of attorney.
• Experience in dealing with matters for High-Net-Worth individuals or business owners would be advantageous.
• Preferably willing to undertake STEP qualification.
• To be highly motivated.
• High standards of client care.
• Good networking/business development skills.
• Good IT skills.
Our client offers an attractive salary and holiday package, pension scheme, private healthcare and free parking at most of their offices.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.