Paralegal required for Dispute Resolution Team in Durham
Well-established and forward-thinking law firm based in Durham require an additional Paralegal for their Dispute Resolution team.
Working with qualified Lawyers in the team, you will assist with handling a mixed litigation caseload including; commercial litigation, property litigation and probate litigation.
You will need:
• At least 12 months experience of working in a litigation team.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• To be a team player.
Benefits will include:
• a competitive salary, in line with experience;
• bonus scheme;
• flexible working and working from home options;
• a published career path for those looking to progress;
• a staff benefits package which includes: -a pension salary sacrifice scheme
• additional holiday scheme
• death in service benefit
• free on-site parking
• health cashback plan, and
• a generous contribution to the staff pension scheme.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.