Conveyancer required in Thirsk
Well-established commercial law firm based in York requires an additional Conveyancer/Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer to join the team to be based in Thirsk office. Caseload will be varied and include the full range of residential conveyancing matters; sales, purchases and remortgages.
You will need:
• At least 3 years experience handling own caseload of residential conveyancing matters.
• The ability to develop a good rapport with clients.
• Superb levels of client care.
• Good team working skills.
• An interest in business development and networking.
They offer a competitive salary, generous bonus scheme and excellent benefits including pension, life cover, health cash plan, staff discounts, competitive holidays and cycle to work scheme. Happy to discuss flexible working options, including hybrid working, to achieve the right work/life balance.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.