Legal Secretary required for a Commercial Property Team in Stockton-on-Tees
Well-established law firm requires an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Commercial Property team based in Stockton on Tees. Supporting the Fee Earners, responsibilities will include;
• Digital audio and copy typing of letters and documents
• Liaising with clients/other law firms by email, letter or telephone
• Ordering property searches
• Dealing with clients face to face
• Applying to Land Registry to register completed documents
• Scheduling completed documents
• Opening and closing and archiving files and updating computer systems
You will need:
• At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary – in commercial property or conveyancing.
• Excellent IT skills – experienced in Microsoft Word / Excel/ Outlook etc.
• Good professional telephone manner.
• Able to work well as part of a team and used to working in a busy fast-paced office environment.
Our client offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, hybrid working after a satisfactory training period (max 2 days per week working from home), life insurance, 25 days holidays. Happy to consider part time candidates too – minimum 4 days per week.
Fantastic progression opportunities and a great place to work.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.