Providing support to two busy Conveyancing Fee Earners
Our client’s expanding conveyancing team is looking to recruit a Conveyancing Paralegal to be based in Bradford or Knaresborough. The successful candidate would be joining a supportive and collegiate team which prides itself upon its ability to deliver a tailored service to all of its’ clients. You will provide support to 2 busy Conveyancing Fee Earners.
Responsibilities will include:
• Legal work on conveyancing matters as detailed on a case by case basis.
• Handling the post-completion aspects of a property transaction
• Telephone answering and message taking.
• Preparing outgoing post.
• Drafting, amendment and formatting of legal documents in word and excel.
• Photocopying documents including large plans.
• Data input of new clients and contacts into the SOS database of clients and contacts.
• File opening and closure on the case management system.
You will need:
• A minimum of 12 months experience of working in conveyancing.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and excellent client care
• Willingness to learn and broaden areas of expertise.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Good typing skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package including; bonus scheme, pension scheme, hybrid working, life insurance, 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
Fantastic progression opportunities and a great place to work – they pride themselves on their work/life balance and client care.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.