Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a well-established and niche Family Law Firm based in their Bradford office.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Typing for Family fee earners in the team – audio and copy typing.
• Dealing with mediation enquiries and opening mediation files.
• Setting up new appointments.
• Answering telephone, speaking to clients and solicitors.
• Good organisational skills.
• Liaising with other members of the admin team.
You will need:
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary/PA – ideally in a family law department but not essential.
• Good typing skills and use of digital dictation.
• Good diary management and telephone manner.
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
• Willingness to take on new tasks.
• Proactive and using initiative.
• Able to prioritise workloads.
Our client offers an attractive salary package, including flexible working and offering a great work life balance.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.