One of North Yorkshire’s largest and most established law firms seeks an additional Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team.
One of North Yorkshire’s largest and most established law firms seeks an additional Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to develop their career in a growing firm with genuine long-term opportunities for development. They are passionate about developing their staff and are both Lexcel and Investors in People accredited.
You will be responsible for handling your own caseload of the full range of commercial property matters; business sales and purchases and commercial leases.
You will need:
• A minimum of 12 months experience handling own caseload of commercial property matters but equally happy to consider more experienced Solicitors,
• Experience of agricultural property matters would be advantageous but not essential,
• Confident communication skills with clients and potential clients,
• Ability to manage own workflows and meet and exceed deadlines and targets,
• Experience of working with an IT case management system.
Competitive salary and benefits package including; 25 days holiday plus statutory, a health cash plan and a company pension scheme, fantastic staff discounts, plus more. They also have the opportunity to work some hours on a remote basis with flexible working hours. They also provide a fully supportive background to your Continuous Professional Development within a friendly team environment.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.