Well-established and reputable North Yorkshire law firm require an experienced Fee Earner (Solicitor/Legal Executive/experienced Paralegal) for their Private Client team.
Well-established and reputable North Yorkshire law firm require an experienced Fee Earner (Solicitor/Legal Executive/experienced Paralegal) for their Private Client team. Ideally you will be based in either Northallerton or Skipton office, but they can have some flexibility with base location to suit the right candidate. This is ideally a full-time position, but they have some flexibility to achieve the best appointment, so candidates seeking part time hours should also apply.
You will be responsible for managing your own Private Client caseload as well as working with the wider Private Client team to further grow and expand our business. The successful candidate will handle their own caseload consisting of wills and inheritance tax planning, estate administration, powers of attorney, court of protection work and trusts, and will preferably have knowledge of care funding.
You will need:
• You will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive, or an experienced Paralegal with at least 2 years experience handling own caseload of a wide range of private client matters.
• To be ambitious and want to join a growing business in which you will have the opportunity to develop and progress to be part of the senior management team.
• To hold a full driving licence.
• Strong IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications and Case Management Software (ideally Proclaim).
• Good organisational skills – the ability to own and prioritise tasks and to use your time and resources effectively and efficiently.
• Excellent client care skills.
Our client offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including contributory pension and healthcare, 26 days holidays plus bank holidays.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.