Our client is a well-established law firm in Teesside and require and additional Wills/Probate Solicitor or Legal Executive/Fee Earner to join their growing Private Client department.
Our client is a well-established law firm in Teesside and require and additional Wills/Probate Solicitor or Legal Executive/Fee Earner to join their growing Private Client department. The department receives an exciting and varied mix of cases, has a very loyal client base and is well regarded across Cleveland and North Yorkshire. You will handle own caseload of the full range of good quality private client matters, including wills, probate, powers of attorney, Court of Protection applications and trusts.
You will need:
– A minimum of 2 years experience handling own caseload of the full range of private client matters,
– Having attained the STEP diploma would be preferable,
– Experience with HNW individuals, estate planning matters and farming clients is also desirable,
– To work well as part of a team as well as on your own initiative,
– To be IT literate,
– Have strong client care and interpersonal skills and be self motivated,
– A desire to participate in business development activities.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.