Our client is an award-winning full-service law firm based in Durham.
Our client is an award-winning full-service law firm based in Durham. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Paralegal/NQ Solicitor to join their busy Private Client team on a permanent basis, based in Durham. The Private Client team won the Private Client Team of the Year at the 2018 Northern Law Awards.
You will be working alongside the Department’s 3 STEP qualified Private Client Solicitors, assisting them with all aspects of Wills/Probate work and LPAs. There will be an opportunity for development to allow you to work independently, under close supervision by the qualified staff.
You will need:
- A minimum of 12 months experience working in Wills/Probate as a Paralegal or Trainee Solicitor.
- Excellent communication skills and IT skills.
- Good organisational and team-working skills.
Competitive salary, dependant upon experience, plus the following benefits:
- flexible working and working from home options,
- a published career path for those looking to progress,
- a staff benefits package which includes: -a pension salary sacrifice scheme
- additional holiday scheme,
- Death in Service benefit,
- Health cashback plan,
- Contributory pension scheme.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.