Well-established law firm in Leeds require an additional Wills/Probate Fee Earner to join the team.
Well-established law firm in Leeds require an additional Wills/Probate Fee Earner to join the team. This would suit a junior Solicitor or an experienced Paralegal. You will handle the full range of wills/probate matters. If you have a proven track record and are passionate about delivering a first-class service with excellent customer care, whilst working in a successful team then this role could be for you.
Main duties to include:
- Drafting wills and preparation of trusts
- Preparing powers of attorney
- Administration of estates and trusts
- Advising on Inheritance Tax planning and issues
- Keeping clients up to date with progress
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience handling wills/probate matters
- Able to manage your own caseload
- Good client care skills
- To be highly organised
This is a full-time position based in Leeds City Centre, the working hours for the role are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm. Part-time applications will be considered.
The salary for the role will be circa the market value depending on experience.
Benefits include: 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, bonus scheme, pension scheme, hybrid working, casual dress code.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.