Well-established law firm in York requires an Operations Manager.
Well-established law firm in York requires an Operations Manager. You will responsible for several teams, which focus on different areas of the claims process. Your team will support several fee-earning communities not all focusing on the same area of law.
You will be an experienced leader with strong organisation & communications skills. As manager you will be responsible for motivating your team to support delivery of high-quality work and look to continuously add further investment to the firm, you will also have experience within a performance management environment.
Your role will see you conduct monthly reviews with your people and support any requested development to ensure they feel invested within the business and reach their full potential.
- To provide leadership & guidance to a team of people working a fast pace environment.
- To review and challenge current business process and look to add further efficiencies.
- To ensure delivery of a high-level customer service environment while achieving business objectives, key performance metrics and deadlines.
- Conduct team 1-1’s and provide relevant coaching and development of your people.
- To support your Head of Operations with HR related matters.
- To support your Head of Operations with any required in team recruitment.
- To contribute to business growth and strategy.
- Prepare and circulate management information to key stakeholders
- Assist in business projects
You will need:
- Experience ideally as an Operations Manager or similar in a law firm.
- Good knowledge of PI claims.
- HR experience.
- Management experience.
- Strong communications skills and excellent time management.
- Pro-active, positive and enthusiastic in periods of change.
- Commitment to deliver excellent client and operational outcomes.
- To be a willing coach to work with team members to develop new ways of working.
Competitive salary package plus free parking, pension and BUPA healthcare.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.