Well-established North Yorkshire law firm requires an Office Manager to join the team in Tadcaster.
Well-established North Yorkshire law firm requires an Office Manager to join the team in Tadcaster. You will manage the general day to day running of the office and its’ staff.
Duties will include:
- Recruitment, including deciding on the appropriate method of advertising each vacancy, designing and placing press advertisements, liaising with recruitment agencies, short-listing, interviewing and making offers of employment,
- Induction of all new staff, ensuring that they are aware of the firm’s policies and procedures,
- Monitoring of holiday and sickness,
- Ensuring individual training and personnel records are kept up to date,
- Allocation of workloads,
- Dealing with suppliers, negotiation best price and quality of products,
- Maintenance of the building including insurance, security.
You will need:
- Ideally at least 2 years experience as an Office Manager/Practice Manager in a law firm,
- To be a team player.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.