Our client, a progressive, Legal 500 recommended West Yorkshire law firm, seeks an additional Family Solicitor or Paralegal to join Family department based in Huddersfield.
Our client, a progressive, Legal 500 recommended West Yorkshire law firm, seeks an additional Family Solicitor or Paralegal to join Family department based in Huddersfield. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation offering great career development. This would suit a NQ-1PQE Family Solicitor or an experienced Family Paralegal.
Working for this regional law firm, alongside The Head of Family, experienced solicitors and a great team of support staff, you will handle the full range of family matters – private and legal aid. Areas of work would include, divorce, non-molestation applications, finances, and private children matters. You would be expected to have your own caseload but also assist other team members. Full supervision and training will be provided but legal aid knowledge is essential.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience in family law (private and legal aid), particularly non-molestation applications, private Children Act applications and divorce.
- Experience of legal aid family work would be essential.
- Excellent client care skills and a strong worth ethic.
- A willingness to participate in marketing/business development activities.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines.
Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, including bonus scheme. Open to consider full time/part time and also flexible/part home working arrangements.
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in this role or any of our other vacancies? Refer someone to us whom we successfully place in a new role and you will receive a £100 Gift Voucher. Full details here.